AT&T Prepaid SIM Card and $30 Month Plan
$30 5GB Monthly Plan
- 5GB of high-speed data. After allotted high-speed data is used, data speeds slow to a maximum of 128Kbps for the rest of the term. See AT&T broadband info
- Rollover Data® – Unused high-speed data rolls over to next month.
- Standard-definition streaming – Play your entertainment in 480p, DVD quality (limited to maximum of 1.5Mbps).
- Mobile hotspot – Turn your phone into a hotspot. Uses plan data allotment.
- Fraud call blocking and spam alerts – Compatible device required. Fraud blocking may inadvertently block wanted calls; setting can be adjusted in AT&T Call Protect app.
- Pay-per-use talk & text to Mexico & Canada.
- Use talk, text & data in Mexico & Canada. – Roaming data may be at 2G speed.
- Unlimited text to over 100 countries.
Good for 30 days upon payment of applicable plan charge. Not eligible for AutoPay discount. Unlimited Talk & Text: Includes unlimited talk and text within the U.S. and unlimited text from the U.S. to over 100 countries. For the list of over 100 countries available for texting from the U.S., go to att.com/prepaidintltext. Data: Plan includes 5GB of high-speed data in the U.S. only. After high-speed data allowance is used, speeds are reduced to a max of 128 Kbps for rest of 30-day term. Mobile Hotspot use included. Video Streaming: Video streams in Standard Definition quality similar to DVD (about 480p).Ability to stream and video resolution may vary and be affected by other factors. For more details on coverage area availability, charges, restrictions and conditions, go to att.com/prepaid. Service provided by AT&T Mobility.
What kind of phone do I need to activate?
In order to activate the SIM card and for it to work properly, you will need to have a GSM unlocked or AT&T Phone.
Can I transfer my number over?
Absolutely, as long as your number is currently active with another service provider. However, if you are needing to refill your plan, we do offer those services. Please click here to purchase a refill.